We just completed a massive Deal with Japan, perhaps the largest Deal ever made. Japan will invest, at my direction, $550 Billion Dollars into the United States, which will receive 90% of the Profits. This Deal will create Hundreds of Thousands of Jobs — There has never been anything like it. Perhaps most importantly, Japan will open their Country to Trade including Cars and Trucks, Rice and certain other Agricultural Products, and other things. Japan will pay Reciprocal Tariffs to the United States of 15%. This is a very exciting time for the United States of America, and especially for the fact that we will continue to always have a great relationship with the Country of Japan. Thank you for your attention to this matter!
I just signed the largest TRADE DEAL in history with Japan. We worked on it long and hard—It’s a great deal for everybody…
我剛剛與日本簽署了歷史上最大的貿易協議。我們為此長期努力工作——這對每個人都是一項重大協議……
But I just signed the largest trade deal in history. 我剛才簽署了歷史性的超大規模貿易協議。
I think maybe the largest deal in history with Japan. 這應該是美日之間史上最大的協議。
And that was done with Japan. 這份協議就是與日本簽訂的。
They had their top people here, and we worked on it long and hard, and it's a great deal for everybody. 日方派出了頂級談判團隊,我們經過長時間的努力談判,達成了對雙方都有利的重大協議。
I always say it has to be great for everybody. 我總是強調協議必須讓雙方都獲益。
It's a great deal. 這真是個了不起的協議。
A lot different from the deals in the past, I can tell you that. 我可以告訴各位,這與過去的協議完全不同。
But we're doing really well as a country. 美國作為一個國家發展得相當好。
We're strong. 我們很強大。
We have a lot of money flowing in. 有大筆資金流入我們國家。
The tariffs are kicked in better than anybody other than me and a few of the people in the room thought could happen, Howard and Scott. 關稅措施的效果比除了我和這裡的霍華德、史考特等幾個人之外的任何人預想的都要好。
And I just want to thank you. 我想對你們表示感謝。
You've been unbelievable allies because you're really allies. 你們是非常棒的盟友,真正的合作夥伴。
That's what you've been. 你們一直都是這樣。
And we appreciate it. 我們非常感激。
Some you some were very difficult, but you got there and some were a little bit. 有些談判過程很艱難,但最終都成功了,有些相對容易一些。
They had a little confidence and they they came in earlier. 有些人比較有信心,所以加入得比較早。
We appreciate we just appreciate everybody. 我們感謝每一個人的貢獻。